MA Film Studes - The University of Essex
- Practical modules included scriptwriting, and video production; taught by industry professionals.
- Theoretical modules included film history & theory, and adaptation methods.
- Scriptwriting and adaptation modules featured a cross discipline approach, including television, radio, theatre, and literature.
BA Film and Television Studies - The University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Practical modules included video and studio production, as well as advanced screen-writing. All taught by professional practitioners.
- Theoretical modules included film and cultural identity, study of the horror genre, and alternative cinema. Essays examined series such as The Prisoner, and the work of Wes Craven, George A. Romero, and Vincenzo Natali.